Jm_landingpage manual - CMSimple-xh plugin
jm_landingpage is a easy way to tell your visitor an news od an announcements.
Please do read this documentation
jm_landingpage shows the content of a hidden page "Landingpage"
Jquery need to be set to "autoload"
The installation is done as with many other CMSimple_XH plugins. See the CMSimple_XH wiki for further details.
- Backup the data on your server.
- Unzip the distribution on your computer.
- Upload the whole directory jm_landingpage/ to your server into CMSimple_XH's plugins directory.
- Set write permissions to the subdirector languages/.
In the plugin admin under language you can change the text on the CLOSE tab.
jm_landingpage shows the content of a hidden page called "Landingpage".
1. Create a new page called "Landingpage".
2. Hide the site from the menu in pagedata.3. Open the file template.htm and add ‹?php echo jm_landingpage();?› just before the ‹/body› tag.
Freeware: If you want to link back to me, i'll be realy glad.
I hope youwill find my plugin usefull
Cmb for helping with the code